About the LRC Network
LRC Network Associate Membership
Upon successful completion of at least three years of Learning Resource Center (LRC) program activities, LRCs are eligible to graduate to LRC Network Associate Member status. To be eligible for this status, LRCs must establish themselves as having met all core objectives of the project, including financial self-sustainability. This document outlines the benefits and responsibilities of being an LRC Network Associate Member.
- Receive access to miscellaneous information resources (books, print journals, CD-ROMs, etc.) that AIHA is able to obtain on behalf of its members.
- Technical and informational support and training from AIHA for LRC staff (for example, participation in upcoming on-line courses in evidence-based practice)
- Consulting and information exchange with other LRC Network members through Internet mailing lists and other on-line forums
- Eligibility to participate in planning and development of a Eurasian Medical Informatics Association, including opportunity to lead various association initiatives and working groups
- Eligibility to participate as consultant trainers/presenters at future AIHA-sponsored workshops, conferences, and other activities
- Institutional Membership certificate
- Continued adherence to core philosophy and objectives of the LRC project
- Completion of an annual membership report
- Submission of quarterly LRC usage statistics (number of visitors, etc.)
To apply for LRC Network Associate Membership, please contact:
- Mark Storey – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Regional LRC Project Coordinator:
Irina Shumilova, Dusko Jagodic, or Grigory Naumovets
Fill the LRC Associate Membership Form online (to do this, you should be logged in to the site as a registered user. If you have not registered yet, please register).
Download the LRC Associate Membership Form (MS Word format): English version | Russian version